Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Abobe Photoshop Elements 5.0 resizing pictures?

I just rencently got Photoshop Elements 5.0 and I read the help and did some things. I need to make some pictures smaller or bigger so the people I want in my banner look aroung the same size. When I try to resize the image it resiazes everything or I use the square tool and try to resize it my self but the pictures becomes out of shape. Also if I dont need all of my canvas that I created when I try to crop it t makes the pictures cut off. IS there a way to just get rid of the bottom od the canvas that I didn't do anything with? Here is a banner I made using photoshop and see the girls head is bigger cause I don't know how to resize it. http://i12.tinypic.com/2mcy245.jpg I went to paint to cut off the extra canvas that was in the picture. I had used The Gimp before I used photoshop and with Gimp I knew how to resize pictures to place on another picture.



Abobe Photoshop Elements 5.0 resizing pictures?abtuvurys 2005



select girls picture and press ctrl+t, you will get the transform tool where you can resize the image



  • how to get waves with straighthair
  • cover moles
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment