Friday, August 20, 2010

Buy Adobe Photoshop Elements 3.0?

I need to buy, for my company a version of Photoshop Elements 3.0. I know there is now a 5.0 and a 4.0, but our computers are ancient %26 the newer versions are all for Windows XP (we have 2000). I also know there are better Photoshop softwares and ''bundles'' but they won't let me buy any thing expensive. Photoshop Elements 5.0 is going for $99, but of course it won't run on Windows 2000. I need it ASAP %26 I have searched online everywhere. My boss does not want a used copy, must be new in a box, and he wants a CD eliminating me from finding a downloadable only version (I can download, but they also need to send me a CD). I found one on Amazon but it was $149 %26 I am not understanding how 2 versions ago could be more expensive than the latest.



Buy Adobe Photoshop Elements 3.0?ducati



Try Ebay. http://cgi.ebay.com/ADOBE-PHOTOSHOP-ELEM... for example. Sometimes there's a new one available. Make sure vendors have good ratings.



Buy Adobe Photoshop Elements 3.0?hp



hey. you can buy a pen tablet at best buy and i think you might be able to get it on bestbuy.com or whatever the site is, the tablet is by wacom. it comes with elements 3. and it's like $60. but it was on sale then. it's usually like 99 i think. Report It


You probably saw a bundle, Photoshop and Premiere together.



Try here:



http://software.pricegrabber.com/graphic...



No idea if any of these vendors would be trustful, just beware.
you're probably out of luck. they haven't made that in years, so finding a new copy might be next to impossible.
Adobe Photoshop Elements 3.0 [Old Version] (CD-ROM)



$149.00



+ $3.49shipping New



$50.47



+ $3.49shipping Used - Like New



$59.98



+ $3.49shipping Used - Good
No, if I were you I wouldnt buy it. Its a lower quality program with not as much features as Adobe Photoshop CS2.

No comments:

Post a Comment