Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Any Photoshop experts online now??-Part 2?

I recieved a couple of really good suggestions about how to create a realistic-looking ''heat-wave-effect'' in photoshop a couple of hours ago and, this reminded me of of another question; Does anyone know how to take text in photoshop and make it appear ''ghostly-looking'?? I know how to change the opacity in text to make it more transparent against a background but, what I ALSO need to do is to make it look like glowing smoke with twists, swirls, etc...(again, any links to a photoshop tutorial on this particular subject would be greatly appreciated!) Thanks in advance!!



Any Photoshop experts online now??-Part 2?viruses



The best place I have found for free advice is http://www.dtg-forums.com/forum/forumdis... If you get on their mailing list they send a monthly newsletter with a lot of topics covered and also have specific places to post questions.



Any Photoshop experts online now??-Part 2?antispam



Here is a link with some good tips on making the fx I think u r looking 4.
I would have to actually go into photoshop to figure it out...



but if you add a style with an outer glow to your font, that would be a good start,



then i think ''skew'' the text in a few directions until it suits you.



you may have to go in and add ''smoke'' a few pixels at a time..



I found a few fonts that look like ghosts, nothing that look ghostly.



hope this helps...

No comments:

Post a Comment