Friday, August 20, 2010

Can PHOTOSHOP paint as good as COREL PAINTER? the end of...?

I am trying to figure out if I should use Corel Painter for oil paint and wet effects or if I should stick with Photoshop for it.



I have spent some time googling for Photoshop tutorials on replicating pain effects but so far no luck and the ones I have found are very limited.



It is tedious to try and learn a new program for something you need quickly but if anyone recommends painter I will do so.



What do you think? Should I get and learn Painter for what I am looking for?



Can Photoshop be as good as Painter? I know Painter is not a robust program but at least you don't have to add plug-ings to do what I need.



Keep drawing and painting!



Can PHOTOSHOP paint as good as COREL PAINTER? the end of...?best antivirus software



Photoshop is a good program if you're starting with an existing image. It's not as good as Corel with the colors. Corel would be a better option if you're starting from scratch.

No comments:

Post a Comment