Monday, August 16, 2010

Photoshop for Windows CS2 on my MacBook Pro?

I have had Photoshop CS2 for Windows on my PC for a few years now. I recently got a MacBook Pro, and I would like to have Photoshop on there instead. I'm going to college and am taking my MacBook Pro with me, and my PC is staying at home. Even though my Photoshop is for Windows is there any way I can get it on to my Mac? I can't afford to buy a new copy right now.



I've read suggestions to questions similar to mine. For example, does anyone know for sure if I can download CS2 online, but use the same serial number as I did for my PC? Or is there a program that could let me run Windows Programs? I heard something about a program called ''Bootcamp,'' but I'm not sure what it does.



Could anyone please help me? Thanks.



Photoshop for Windows CS2 on my MacBook Pro?microsoft office



Yes Boot Camp will do that for you.



Photoshop for Windows CS2 on my MacBook Pro?norton antivirus



As far as I am aware that cannot be done with that program

No comments:

Post a Comment