Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Adobe Photoshop has made my computer go weird?

Quite a while ago I got Adobe Photoshop version 2.0. I've only recently started using it because before I couldn't figure out how to.



I have a Dell laptop (I'm not sure which version) and the hard drive was transferred from one the same which had a broken hinge. Ever since my computer has been acting up, and I'm positive it's because of the program.



My laptop takes an age to start up (much longer than my dad's computer). Photoshop takes over 10 minutes and if it gets minimised the colour goes strange and sometimes all of it except the toolbar disappears and the task manager doesn't recognise the program to be running. Even when I'm not using the programe the colours on my desktop and web browser (Explorer) are duller than they should be most of the time (eg light blue looks grey).



It's a pain and does anyone know how to fix it? Should I get a newer version of Photoshop or is there something else I can do?



Adobe Photoshop has made my computer go weird?windows



I was using Adobe Photoshop ver 4.0 in 1996 - u sure u got your version correct ? should be using at least CS by now...



anyway - when u move a hard drive from one system to the next - unless it is an identical system - the chances of the hard drive working without any problem is very very slim.



u may have to reinstall XP,Adobe Photoshop and most of the other programs as well, all over again.

No comments:

Post a Comment