Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Photoshop Elements 6 vs. Photoshop CS2?

My boyfriend got me Photoshop Elements 6 for Christmas. However, I already have Photoshop CS2. I have played with CS2 a little, but most of it is above my head. I love to fool around with it, but I don't know how to do a lot of stuff.



Will Elements 6 be a little more beginner oriented? Or should I return it for the cash and buy something else (he said he understands, he didn't know that I had CS2).



I'm in to Digital Photography, so it is useful. I have really only fixed small things in CS2... I've used the clone, red eye, healing, sponge, doge, burn... the basics. I'd like to do more, but I think I need to read a book on it or something... Will I have to do the same for Elements, or could I figure more of it out by myself?



Thorough answers please! Thank you, and happy holidays to everyone!



Photoshop Elements 6 vs. Photoshop CS2?network



TO be honest CS2 is so much more powerful that's its well worth the time and effort to learn .... I'll post a tut site below...



But if all your ever going to do is crop a picture and maybe remove red-eye then yes by all means use Elements...



just understand Elements 6 is not only three gens behind CS2 AKA PS 9 it its very limited in what it can do

No comments:

Post a Comment