Friday, August 20, 2010

Photoshop hheeelllpppp!!!?

i have the 30 day trial version of photoshop.



I added all these funny captions to my pictures.



In my ''my pictures'' and the files, the only way I can see the pictures is if I open it with photoshop.



How do I email this pictures, and put them on myspace??



Photoshop hheeelllpppp!!!?norton internet security



The others are correct. You'll also want them as .jpg's because psd's are quite large and take up a lot of space, although you won't be able to edit them the same way later. Paint should be sufficient for you to add captions.



Photoshop hheeelllpppp!!!?spyware remove



When you are saving them, click on the ''Save As...'' dropdown menu and pick either a .JPG or .PNG file format to save them as.



If it asks you for special settings, just click ''Ok'' and accept the default settings.
Save it as ''jpg''. Assuming you did everything else right. Can't imagine what else could be wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment