Friday, August 20, 2010

Need urdu font for the Photoshop?

While designing the banner in photoshop, I need the urdu font to type the content in Urdu in photoshop. i tried Urdu Inpage but the font is not supported in photoshop. I need it urgently, please help my friends.



I need the urdu font which supports photoshop with keyboard layouts for the typing, which will make my job easy.



or please tell me how can i make urdu font to work with photoshop.



thank



Need urdu font for the Photoshop?husqvarna



Most of the Urdu fonts (I think all of them) available are not supported by Photoshop. I have used Photoshop with Urdu and suggest either of following two steps.



1. If you intend to use InPage then you need a copy of Corel Draw too. Open Inpage. Draw a box to type in. This box is important. Type whatever you need to type and format it as you want it to appear in Photoshop. Choose a small font. You'll thank yourself for it later. After you complete typing, select the box you typed in and hit Copy in Edit menu. Do not close InPage. Open Corel Draw and create a new document. Hit Paste in Edit. Export the document as a Photoshop (PSD) file. Close Corel Draw and InPage. Open Photoshop and open the file that was exported as PSD file. This way you get a very high-definition Urdu typing for working on high quality images. There is an easier way to export InPage files as images i.e. GIF; which won't be of as high quality. For help on exporting InPage files as GIF see my article at http://szh.20m.com/learn/ipuGIF.html



  • how to get waves with straighthair
  • cover moles
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment