Friday, August 20, 2010

Question regarding photoshop?

-windows XP-



I'm confused. I have 2 questions



1) Is Photoshop 4.0 the same as Photoshop elements 4.0 ?



I just purchase a new computer.. running windows XP



I'm trying to load photoshop 4.0 unto my system.. so I can then upgrade to my version 7.0



but' the DirectPlayer5.0 says it requires 3mb of virtual memory



2) What should I do?



Question regarding photoshop?computer repair



Photoshop 4.0 and Photoshop Elements 4.0 are two completely different programs. Photoshop (PS) is more robust than elements and contains features that advanced (professional) users would find helpful. Photoshop Elements (PSE) is meant for home users who want to edit their digital pictures. It is very basic when compared to Photoshop.



As for upgrading to Adobe PS 7, more than likely you're going to need only your serial number to install the update. PS 7 is a completely rebuilt program and performed a new install when I upgraded.



Checkout the help forums below for additional information regarding the DirectPlayer error as I'm not sure about that.



Question regarding photoshop?free antivirus



As for your first question, Photoshop Elements 4 and Photoshop 4 are not the same. Photoshop Elements is like Photoshop, but with much fewer features, and a much lower price tag. From what I can tell, Elements is more for editing digital photos and making them look better. You can add creative effects and touch them up quickly and easily. Photoshop, on the other hand, can do much more powerful things. Apparently you already have experience with Photoshop 4, so I won't go into detail about it. As for your other question, I don't know much about Photoshop 4 and upgrading to Photoshop 7, so I'm not going to risk giving you false information about it. I hope I at least answered your first question well enough, and I hope your second one gets answered as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment