Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Adobe Photoshop 7.0 help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?

hi to i am i am 12 years old and i just made my dad get me adobe photoshop 7.0 for my brith day and i need some help quick my friend send me templet to photoshop some things and have fun but i have no idea how to do this its so hard the templet he send me has layer's and i need to open a photo just in that small layer and only in that part itry to do the copy and paste but it just goes all over the templet and not in that small space that he said if can do this i will just tell my dad to take it back and get me a more simple photoshop to work with thank you for all the help you can give me



Adobe Photoshop 7.0 help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?virus scan



hi there im also 12 y/o



here's a site to where you can learn how to use photoshop



a lot better:



http://www.tutorialfx.com/tutorials.php?...



if you want to download brushes to make your creation a little



more presentable go here:



http://www.deviantart.com



and type ''photoshop 7.0 brushes'' or something like that



hope this helps....



Adobe Photoshop 7.0 help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?anti virus scan



Make sure the layer BELOW the layer where the small space is, is selected. Then paste your picture. it will appear in the small cut out space nicely.
I think if that image has been flattened then you can't copy each (small ) elements of it.



  • how to get waves with straighthair
  • cover moles
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment