Monday, August 16, 2010

Photoshop Burn?

Okay SO Like I said I have Photoshop CS2 And I wanna know if I burn the C:/Program Files/Adobe/Photoshop CS2 Folder to a Disk if I can run that disk from school and have it work. And if not could I install Photoshop to a writable CD Folder and then run it from the CD?



Photoshop Burn?moto guzzi



Not at all likely.



The C:/Program Files/Adobe/Photoshop CS2 Folder contains only a small portion of the installed contents. Remember, you installed from a DVD, which contained about 2GB of installer archives?



Besides the fact that you'll probably need a lot of stuff from the C:/Program Files/Common Files/Adobe Folder structure, you'll also need a lot of the registry entries to be present on the machine you're trying to run on, and they'll need to be set to the correct locations.



I suppose you could do it, if you're really in such a bind. You might find that it'll take you all of the holiday break to get everything configured, and you're likely to need a DVD, rather than a CD, whcih probably means you won't be able to use it a school, since I doubt they have DVD drives in their machines.



Photoshop Burn?norton internet security 2008



if u got the install source then burn IT on the CD .

No comments:

Post a Comment