Friday, August 20, 2010

Help with PhotoShop 8?

Does anyone know a good site with photoshop tutorials? I have been to worth1000.com, but I can't figure out what version of Photoshop they are using. It isn't 8. I'm pretty poor with photoshop. Even if you don't know a site, could you give me some help?



Help with PhotoShop 8?download



I don't know that there actually IS a Photoshop 8, is there?? I know of Photoshop 7....and Photoshop CS2(the newest version).



Anyway....



www.good-tutorials.com is where I go for my tutorials. Search what you want, and whatever comes up...usually links you to other websites.



EDIT: You can get instructional books on how to use Photoshop too. I got mine because I've taken classes in college for my degree I'm going for...but you can find 'em online as well, and cheaper. They'll help you learn the software, and understand the tutorials more.



Help with PhotoShop 8?hijackthis



With Jasc PS Pro 8:



Open a picture



click the Help button on the menu bar



choose ''Learning Center''



select a topic
About a year ago I was in the same situation as you, but do honestly tell you the truth, the easiest way to figure it out it either expirement by yourself, or take a class (there are many summer courses available at colleges).



But, if you want to take it your way, I suggest heading over to w3schools.com. They have some great tutorials.

No comments:

Post a Comment