Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Which photoshop should a newbie (like me) get?

I'm completely new at this whole photoshop thing but i'm very very interested in learning. I've been surfing out cool pictures on the net and i want to start creating art thru pictures. The only picture editting i've done is red eye reduction, covering blemishes with paint and cropping but i want to learn to do so much more and hopefully become a professional. Will i be ok with the new photoshop cs2 or completely lost? Which photoshop software would suit me?



Which photoshop should a newbie (like me) get?agv



Photoshop Elements in very easy to use and would be good to use to learn the basics and it's cheap in comparison to the full Photoshop products



Which photoshop should a newbie (like me) get?antivirus software



Try the light (Photoshop Elements) one. It have almost all features you need to become a professional. cs2 is expensive, and you don't need it now.
Definitly Pohotoshop Elements. You can get version 2.0 for $14.95 (google it), and ,although it's not the latest, I have been using it professionally for several years and have found no need to upgrade to a later version. By the way, if you take photos or artwork off the Internet you will probably be violating someone's copyright.
there is only one

No comments:

Post a Comment