Friday, August 20, 2010

Photoshop won't uninstall. Help wanted.?

I had photoshop CS. I uninstalled it. step by step. After everything, it showed uninstallation completed. Then I Installed Photoshop CS2. Then when i checked the folder in Program files, there was both the versions. CS and CS2. I tried uninstalling 5 times again. Again they showed that it was successful. But it is still there. How to uninstall it?



I have Vista.



Thank You!



Photoshop won't uninstall. Help wanted.?malware



Get the free revo uninstaller use it and problem over



Photoshop won't uninstall. Help wanted.?norton 360



After the uninstall completes you may have to delete the program file manually. Some software unistall programs will not delete a directory if there is data in it that was not originally from the install. Like saved files.
did you re-start your computer after uninstalling?

No comments:

Post a Comment