Wednesday, August 18, 2010

I have 3 photoshop questions for you pro';s?

The first question I will try to ask clearly, first I have very little experience in photoshop.. I have seen websites that have an image on the top of the page as a banner (the name of the website) and the have what looks like hand written words on the picture ex. home contact us and these handwritten words are the navigation of the website how can I do this take a picture write on it and turn the words into links to other pages



2) how can I create a trace image in photoshop which will act as a template for other pages.. I plan to import into dreamweaver and trace this image to speed up my web design.. again how can I create the trace image itself in photoshop



3)I found a site www.developingwebs.net this site has photoshop tutorials that you can follow along clearly and learn different stuff you can do in P.S Does anyone know of others website of this quality that offer free p.s. tutorials I tried pixel2life, personally didn't like it are ther other good sites for a beg. to learn



I have 3 photoshop questions for you pro''s?spyware removal



i have an answer for question 1. making a link of an image, lies in the code for the web page, not the picture. For example, if you have a picture called pic.jpg and want it to work as a link to google, make the code like this:



%26lt;a href=''http://www.google.com''%26gt;%26lt;img src=''pic.jpg''%26gt;%26lt;/a%26gt;



  • how to get waves with straighthair
  • cover moles
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment