Friday, August 20, 2010

Photoshop help. Face onto body,?

I am trying to put someones face onto another body and i have looked at tutorials and figured it out but, when i put the head onto the picture the head is soo HUGE. Why is it doing that? I dont know how to make it smaller. I have Photoshop cs2.



Please make your expanation easy to understand. I am new to photoshop.



Thanks!



Photoshop help. Face onto body,?microsoft



The reason it is doing that is because the resolution of the image you are taking the head from is bigger than the resolution of the target image. The way to resize it is to first make sure that the layer with the new head is active, then click on edit%26gt;transform%26gt;scale and while holding down the shift key click on a corner of the photo and drag inwards until you have sized it to the size you want, then hit enter. Have fun!



Photoshop help. Face onto body,?norton ghost



Yes exactly....Thats the way you do it Hun. Have fun and do a good job. I'd like that photo when ur finished............I wanna see what it looks like. May the force be with you

No comments:

Post a Comment