Monday, August 16, 2010

Problems downloading Photoshop CS3. HELP!!!?

I've downloaded Photoshop CS3 three times in the past two days. Each time, I get the same results. The download is successful, but there's a problem. It just won't launch successfully. Otherwise, I see no icon to double click. There are files for the program in my documents, but they are broken down into separate files that are difficult to understand.



Also, in a later case, I've downloaded it onto a separate computer in my home. The download is completely successful. I register the serial # from my Adobe account, and I have access to the program, without a problem. But this isn't the computer I'd intended to run Photoshop on. I'd done this merely to test if there was a problem with my PC.



I am using WindowsXP. And planning to run both Corel PainterX (which runs to perfection) and Photoshop as a team, for art experimentation. My question is: What might be wrong with my PC? How do I successfully complete the download and launch Photoshop for art's sake?



Problems downloading Photoshop CS3. HELP!!!?liveupdate



If you had the Photoshop CS3 beta or trial versions installed on your first PC, read this:



http://www.adobeforums.com/cgi-bin/webx/...



The first thing to know is that you are only allowed 2 current activations per license. You have used up one on your ''test'' computer. If you plan to remove Photoshop from that computer, be sure to deactivate it before you delete.



Since you purchased your copy of Photoshop legally, you are entitled to installation help from Adobe. Look here for options:



http://www.adobe.com/support/programs/cu...



Good luck.



  • how to get waves with straighthair
  • get teenagers intrested
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment