Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Adobe photoshop element 6 How to make my pictures look High quality?

I'm using Adobe photoshop element 6 and I want to know how can I make my pictures from my Casio EXILIM EX-Z77 Digital Camera look high quality and bring out true colors using adobe photoshop 6. I know you need a Canon EOS, Rebel xti,Nikon D80 etc. to have the best pictures but i'm sure I can make my pics look similar using adobe photoshop 6. Heres pictures to see what im talking about. Hope someone can help.



http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b225/g...



http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b225/g...



http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b225/g...



Adobe photoshop element 6 How to make my pictures look High quality?anti virus



Composition, movement and tension within the photograph, lighting with a full understanding of shutter speeds, aperture and focus ---- are all _required_ elements of a good photograph and can be had without an expensive camera. But Photoshop Elements can not make outstanding that which isn't there in the beginning.



You are lucky, for with a digital camera you can shoot thousands of pictures for no cost at all except your time. That was impossible in the days of film. Shoot 100 photographs a day along one theme for each day. By the end of 3 - 4 months your will start seeing a huge improvement if you truly have the talent for photography as Scott Chu has.



Adobe photoshop element 6 How to make my pictures look High quality?auto protect



First question: how many megapixels is your camera? Second, do you understand anything about setting lighting, shutter speed, etc.? Third, are you willing to take some time to sit down and work with Elements? there are ways of doing these things, but first you must understand some of the basics of shooting good pictures, and then enhancing what you have.



Use your camera's manual, learn how the different settings work and when you should use them. Experiment.

No comments:

Post a Comment