Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Which Photoshop Do I Want?

Im planning on getting adobe photoshop to edit my photo's from my new digital camera. Which version should iget? I keep seeing Photoshop Elements 6 and Photoshop CS3. Whats the difference? What would you recommend? Thanks!



Which Photoshop Do I Want?triumph



I've been a photographer for fifty years, but I find the computer side difficult, I have been using Flickr for the past month and it's free, I found it useful to start learning the concept.



I've just upgraded to Flickr Pro which costs just about 拢12 a year in UK, this has a lot more going for it with regards to manipulation, and I intend to stick to this for the time being then decide a bit later if I want a more complicated one.



This photograph I just payed around with before upgrading to the pro version and was taken in colour, I changed it to B/W and added snow, very basic I know, but a good start for me.



http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2329/2215...



Which Photoshop Do I Want?worms



if your just a hobbyist, you would be fine with Elements 6. If you plan on being a pro, go with cs3....



Now, if you have an unlimited budget and can afford it, go with CS3...it is packed full of a TON more features - but most are for designers. If you just need to mess around with your digital images, element's would be plenty of software for your needs. And the CS3 may be overkill.

No comments:

Post a Comment