Friday, August 20, 2010

Can You Photoshop This Picture? (Improve It!)?

If you are a talented photoshop user and can give makeovers through photoshop or any other program that can do stuff like photoshop then please post here. When you say you can, i will email you the picture...its my friend Genive....haha i know funny name, right? She wants to look like a model, but keep her features...and make it look realalistic.....ya...thanks...post away! Ally



Can You Photoshop This Picture? (Improve It!)?free spyware remobal



yeah i definitely can



Can You Photoshop This Picture? (Improve It!)?kawasaki



I can Gimp it, yes. How much are you paying?
i can do a few things..send it to me and see if you are happy with it.
I can do, but it will be $70.00 an hour. I estimate 2 hours of work.
WITH A HEAD LIKE THAT THE ONLY THING YOU CAN DO IS WEAR A MASK
Sounds neat, I'd like to help :D
yeaa



i can !



email it to me



ill see what i can do



FOR FREE !

No comments:

Post a Comment